PE and Sports Grant
2018 – 2019
This year, Prees will receive £17,400.
Our plans are in place to ensure we:
- Develop the roles of Sports leaders.
- Continue to offer a varied range of before and after school clubs.
- Participate in a wide range of festivals and competitions.
- Continue to track pupils' progress in this aspect of the curriculum.
- Continue provision of dedicated sports coaches for football.
- Lunchtime sports provision.
- Continue to improve the variety of extracurricular activities to encourage greater involvement for more children.
- Continue to promote healthy living throughout the curriculum and involvement in relevant activities such as cooking.
- Continue the Daily Mile for all children as part of the curriculum.
- The impact of the use of the P.E. Premium will be assessed in a report at the end of the 2018-2019 academic year.
School Games Gold Award
In 2017/18 we were delighted to receive the School Games Gold Award. Well done to everyone who has helped to achieve this award.